The helicopter has never achieved much success and … may be classes with the ornithopter as obsolete.
Classroom workshop on ornithopter
Excellent classroom lecture, design, fabricatiion and testing on the topic given below by the expert:
- Flapping wing Vehicles Introduction
- Understanding Flapping-wing and their dynamics
- Design of the Structure
- Stability & Control of ornithopter
- Mechanism of the control systems,
At ₹ 1299 OnwardsEnroll Now
We conduct four classroom workshop per year at venue decide by club. All other information will be given at our page UAC Events.
We conduct four online workshop per year at date and time decide by club. All other information will be given at our page UAC Events.
We organize workshop as per request of any college/university. All other information will be given at our page UAC Events.
An Ornithopter (from Greek Ornithos “bird” and Petron “wing”), a bio-mimicry of birds, bats and insects, is an aircraft that flies by using the same mechanism as birds: flapping its wings instead of using engines for propulsion like most of the modern day aerodynamic models.
This workshop encompasses all the concepts and principles involved in the aerodynamics of an Ornithopter. The workshop provides a complete learning experience to the participants.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
- All the kits for the workshop will be given to you during fabrication process of quadcopter.
- If any of the participants want to take away the kit he/she have to pay the amount given below: